If you are a Clinton Utilities Board (CUB) customer, you may be looking for a convenient way to pay your utility bill. One of the options available is to pay your bill online through CUB’s website. In this post, we will explain how to pay your CUB bill online and what are the benefits of doing so.
How to Pay Your CUB Bill Online
To pay your CUB bill online through CUB’s website, you will need to register for Online Account Access using your account number and email address. You can then use a credit card, debit card, or check to make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments. You can also view your bill history and usage details on CUB’s website.
Benefits of Paying Your CUB Bill Online
There are several benefits of paying your CUB bill online:
- Convenience: You can pay your bill anytime and anywhere with just a few clicks. You don’t have to visit an office or mail a check.
- Speed: You can pay your bill quickly and easily with instant confirmation. You don’t have to wait for mail delivery or processing.
- Security: You can pay your bill safely and securely with encrypted systems. You don’t have to worry about identity theft or fraud.
- Flexibility: You can choose from different payment methods that suit your preferences and budget. You don’t have to use a specific card or account.
Alternatives to Paying Your CUB Bill Online
If you prefer not to pay your CUB bill online, there are other options available:
- Phone: You can pay your bill by phone by calling 1-888-703-9195. This is an automated phone system that accepts credit cards, debit cards, or checks 24 hours a day.
- Mail: You can pay your bill by mail by sending a check or money order along with your remittance stub to Clinton Utilities Board, P.O Box 296 Clinton TN 37717.
- Office: You can pay your bill in person at 1001 Charles G. Seivers Blvd., Clinton TN 37716. This is the main office of CUB that accepts cash, checks, money orders, or credit cards during business hours.
Paying your CUB bill online is a convenient option for many customers who want to save time and hassle. However, if you prefer other methods of payment, there are plenty of alternatives available as well.
We hope this post has answered all of your questions about how to pay your CUB bill online. If you have any more questions or need help with anything else related to CUB services, please feel free to contact us anytime!