Guest Pay Water Bill

guest pay water bill

When you sign up for email alerts, you can go paperless and receive electronic copies of your bills and notices if you’re sick of paper ones.

guest pay water bill in 3 quick steps including pay water bill online, quick pay water bill nyc, water bill login, water bill, water bill payment history, pay my sewer bill online, my dep water bill, pay sewer bill

Checkout our official guest pay water bill links below:

Water and Sewer Bill Payment · NYC311

Pay Online. You can pay your water and sewer bill online, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can register online to: Make a payment ; Set up recurring payments …

Pay Your Bill | Westchester Joint Water Works

Online: Pay your water bill online through your checking/savings account (no fee) or with your credit card (3% fee applies) with KliknPay.


How do I pay my NYC water bill?

By dialing 866-622-8292, customers can pay their bills over the phone. Customers can use a checking account, credit card, or debit card to quickly and conveniently pay their bill with this automated payment service. * Customers can use their checking or savings account to pay their bill for free over the phone.

How do I transfer my water bill to a new owner in NYC?

Residential Forms. When a property is sold in New York City, the new owner must submit a Customer Registration Form to DEP notifying them of the change in ownership. This form gives DEP the correct postal address for future water and wastewater bills.

How can I check my water bill online?

Visit the official website of your water supply board for another way to check your water bill online. Go to ‘Our Services’ section. Navigate to ‘View/Print Bill’ and click on it. Enter your ‘Customer Identification Number’Enter the captcha, if any. Click on ‘View bill’.

How do I set up a water account in NYC?

Call our customer service call center at (718) 595-7000 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Email DEP at: customerservice@dep. nyc. gov. Include your property’s address, your phone number, and your water and wastewater account numbers, if available.

Pay using your Online Services account

Pay with your credit or debit card for a fee or directly from your bank account for no charge.

To make a payment:

  • Log in to (or create) your Online Services account.
  • Select ≡ Services menu in the upper-left corner of your Account Summary homepage.
  • Select Payments, bills and notices, then choose Make a payment from the expanded menu.
  • Additionally, you can respond to department notices, view your account summary, and view messages from the department using an Online Services account to view your current balance on open bills.

    Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted. Visit Credit and debit card payment information to read the payment card disclaimer and learn more about the convenience fee.

    Pay using Quick Pay (for individuals only)

    Pay bills or notices directly from your bank account—for free!

    You can use Quick Pay to make payments toward:

  • an assessment
  • an audit case
  • a collection case
  • an income execution
  • an Installment Payment Agreement (IPA)
  • To make a payment, you need:

  • the case number from your bill or notice, and
  • the following information from an income tax return for one of the last four years:
    • Social Security number (and spouse if applicable),
    • filing status,
    • mailing ZIP code, and
    • first and last name.

    Pay an open audit case

    With our online service to pay for open audit cases, you can do so if you have a balance due after receiving a Statement of Audit Changes or a Consent to Field Audit Adjustment letter.

  • Log in to (or create) your Online Services.
  • Select ≡ Services menu in the upper-left corner of your Account Summary homepage.
  • Select Payments, bills, and notices, then choose Pay an open audit case from the expanded menu.
  • You can use Quick Pay to make an online payment if you’d rather avoid creating an account (only for individuals). You may also send payment by mail to the address listed in your letter along with a check or money order.

    Pay by check or money order

    Payments should be made to the Commissioner of Taxation and Finance.

    On your check or money order, include your taxpayer identification number and the full ten-digit assessment or case number from your bill or notice.

    Send your payment by postal mail to: NYS ASSESSMENT RECEIVABLES PO BOX 4127 BINGHAMTON NY 13902-4127.

    Sign up online or download and mail in your application.

    Get the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine.

    Become an organ donor today!

    Leave a Comment