Hialeahfl.Gov Bill Pay

hialeahfl.gov bill pay

Please be advised that there will be a $1. City of Hialeah Gardens is not responsible for the 25 processing fee that the merchant charges.

Only accepts checks at the Hialeah Gardens Water and Sewer Department Complex entrance on NW 107th Avenue.

hialeahfl.gov bill pay in 3 quick steps including pay water bill, water and sewer pay bill, city of hialeah public works payment, pay water bill miami-dade, public works pay bill, hialeah water and sewer open account, water and sewer login, department of public works water bill

Checkout our official hialeahfl.gov links below:

ePayment Center • Hialeah, FL • CivicEngage


ePayment can be accessible only if any item is processed for payment . You do not have any item for processing, or it has been processed successfully.

Water & Sewer Services | Hialeah, FL


Stay up to date on water and sewer rates and pay your water bill . … more information on how to pay your bill online please view the Make Payments page.

Monthly Utility Charges as of 10/01/2021

Water Base charge of . 28 per unit plus $0. 42194 per 100 gallons of water used. Plus 10% utility service fee on water usage. There is a minimum monthly bill of $2. 50. Sewer Base charge of . 30 per unit plus $0. 67349 per 100 gallons of water used. There is a minimum monthly bill of $3. 75.

DERM 6% charge on all water and sewer usage. Garbage $29. 51 per month per single-family/duplex residence. Recycling $2. 31 per month per single-family/duplex residence. Stormwater $3. 60 per ERU per month.

Customers are advised to notify the City of any service requirements at least two business days in advance. Maintaining access to your meters while moving is crucial for getting a precise final reading. It’s crucial that you include a forwarding address for the final bill or refund of the deposit.

When opening a utility account, customers must pay a service deposit. When the account is opened, your deposit’s amount will be determined. If you are renting, bring a lease or a notarized letter from the owner of record to the Department during regular business hours in order to open an account. Bring identification that agrees to the above. Before a new service is started, any outstanding debt you have to the Department for unpaid invoices from another account must be settled.

Your deposit can not be transfer. To open a new account, the customer must make their own deposit.

You must come into our office and complete the necessary paperwork in order to close your account. Additionally, you must present identification that matches the name on the account. This request can also be done in writing.

Your utility bill must be paid by the due date printed on the bill. The Department imposes a 10% late payment fee on any portion of the utility bill that is past due. Customers receive one courtesy reminder notice that includes information about the payment deadline and the water shutoff date. Water service will be cut off if the customer doesn’t pay in accordance with the final notice. There will be a $10 fee if your past-due bill is not paid by this deadline. Prior to the water being restored, there is a service fee of $0.00 that must be paid in full.

The meter will be immediately removed if the water is turned on without the Department’s consent, and the customer will be charged extra fees for the meter’s reinstallation ($75). 00 minimum). The Department may cut the service line if the customer connects to the Department’s water system without authorization. This will stop the unauthorized use.

Returned check charges of $25. 00 or 5%, whichever greater. Each time a check is returned, the customer will receive notification via mail, along with instructions on how to redeem the check for cash or a money order within 24 hours and pay the returned check fee. The water will be turned off if the check is not redeemed within two (2) working days of the notice being left.

Customers should contact the Department with questions about their bills and billing procedures. The customer may ask that the Department Head review the account if he is dissatisfied with the Department’s explanation of his bill. Service will not be terminated or charged more late fees while a bill is being reviewed by the Department Head. The department head will let the client know the outcome of the investigation into the disputed bill. The customer may appear before the Water and Sewer Board for resolution of the dispute if the customer is dissatisfied with the Department Head’s decision.

Before calling the City if you receive an unusually high water bill and want to know why, there are a few things you should check.

  • Check your water meter for movement on the dial. If it is spinning, chances are there is a leak somewhere.
  • Look for running toilets, leaky faucets and fixtures, or leaking sprinkler systems.
  • Leave a Comment