To pay your Mason Creek Utility District bill, you will need to contact the district and ask about their bill payment options. They will provide you with information about how to make a payment and any requirements or restrictions that may apply. You may be able to pay your Mason Creek Utility District bill online, by mail, or over the phone, depending on the payment options available. If you have any questions or difficulties with the payment process, you can contact Mason Creek Utility District’s customer support team for assistance.
Please sign in to access your account
24/7 Emergency Line. If you have a water or sewer emergency please contact us now.
To contact Mason Creek Utility District about your bill, you can call their customer service hotline at 281-578-7272. You can also email them at [email protected], or visit their website and use their online contact form to send a message. When you contact Mason Creek Utility District, be sure to have your account number and other relevant information, such as the amount of your bill, ready to provide to the customer service representative. They will be able to answer any questions you have about your bill and provide assistance with the payment process.
If you have questions or need to contact the board of directors for Mason Creek Utility District, you can email them at the following addresses:
- Len Forsyth, President: [email protected]
- James G. Hamblet III, Vice President: [email protected]
- Brian C. Connolly, Secretary/Treasurer: [email protected]
- John H. Cameron, Assistant Secretary/Treasurer: [email protected]
- Robert J. Wills, Director: [email protected]
If you have tax questions, you can call your tax assessor/collector, Bob Leard Interest, at (281) 463-6666.
The following are some useful telephone numbers for services in the Mason Creek Utility District area:
- Constable Pct 5: (281) 463-6666
- Harris County Animal Control: (281) 999-3191
- Harris County Sheriff: (713) 221-6000
- Katy Medical Center: (281) 392-1111
- KISD Police: (281) 396-6220
- Memorial City Hospital: (713) 932-3000
- Poison Control: (800) 764-7661