If you’re a patient of Meritus Health, you may be wondering how to go about paying your bill. Here’s a quick guide to Meritus Health bill pay.
First, you’ll need to log into your account on the Meritus Health website. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your account balance and make a payment.
You can make a payment using a credit or debit card, or you can choose to set up automatic payments so that your bill is paid automatically each month.
If you have any questions about Meritus Health bill pay, or if you need help logging into your account, you can contact customer service for assistance.
meritus health bill pay in 3 quick steps including meritus health mychart, meritus medical center billing, meritas health bill pay, meritus mychart customer service, meritus covid test results, meritus mychart sign up, mychart login, meritus mychart app
Checkout our official meritus health links below:
Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home · Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone …
Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team. On-line Bill Pay . Ability to manage care for a loved one (proxy access).
Make a Payment on your Meritus CU Loan
- Transfer money from your Meritus CU checking or savings account to your loan (can be done via online/mobile banking + recurring payments can be set up too).
- Set up automatic ACH payments from another financial institution in person at a branch
- Link an (non-Meritus CU) external account via online banking, and make payments by selecting transfers
- Bring cash/check/money order to a Meritus CU branch
- Mail a check or money order to a Meritus CU branch
- Securely make payments on your Meritus CU personal and auto loans using your debit card from another financial institution. You may set up recurring ACH payments for a $5 one-time setup charge, or use the service for a single transaction ($5 charge per transaction)
- Call us at 337.989.280 or 866.989.2800 during normal business hours to make your loan payment. There is a $10 charge to use this service. You may make up to (3) payments in a single transaction per $10 charge
With four Acadiana locations, were just around the corner.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Drop us a line. ;