Securely access your account
- Review your account
- Select a payment option that works for you
- Pay easily and quickly
To access your account, use the PASI Account Number provided on your last letter. You will also be asked to enter your date of birth.
Need help locating account number?
For any questions or issues, you can contact Professional Account Services, Inc. at the following:
Address: PO Box 188, Brentwood, TN 37024-0188 Office hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00am to 8:00pm CST, Friday 7:00am to 7:00pm CST, Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm CST Customer support: 800-755-5152 Email: [email protected]
- Where can I find the information needed to access my account?
- The information should be on your most recent statement. If you don’t have a statement or are having trouble accessing your account, please contact us using the methods listed at the bottom of the page.
- Is it safe to pay bills online using your service?
- Yes, we are committed to protecting your personal information and use industry-standard SSL/TLS (secure socket layer/transport layer security) encryption and decryption technology to ensure that your information is secure. Our payment site also meets all Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations and certifications.
- How do I update my saved payment method?
- To edit your saved payment method, log into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner, and then select “My wallet”. Your saved payment method(s) will be listed. You can click on any of the saved methods to make changes or add a new payment method.
- Why hasn’t my balance changed after making a payment?
- Your balance will not change immediately after making a payment. We need time to process and post your payment to your account before your balance will change. Please check back after a few days.
- How can I get a copy of my payment confirmation email?
- While logged into your account, click on “View payment history” and then “View receipt” to print a copy. You can also click on “Account activity” and then click on the payment you made to email or text yourself a copy.