Being a subscriber of MetroPCS requires you to pay your bills on time, and there are numerous ways to do so. Paying with a checking account is a choice that some customers may find practical.
The answer is : Yes, you can use a checking account to pay your MetroPCS bill.
The various options for paying your MetroPCS bill with a checking account, including using the AutoPay function and making one-time payments, will be covered in this article.
We’ll go over the advantages of selecting this payment option as well as some advice on how to make sure your payments are made on time. Understanding the many payment choices is crucial for maintaining your account and keeping your service active, whether you are an existing MetroPCS subscriber or are thinking about joining up for service.
What is MetroPCS Autopay
MetroPCS AutoPay is a payment feature that allows customers to set up automatic debit payments from a debit/credit card or checking account. This means that you don’t have to worry about remembering to pay your bill each month, as the payment will be automatically deducted from your account
How to Enable AutoPay & Pay Bill by Checking Account
To enable AutoPay and pay your MetroPCS bill by checking account, follow these steps:
- Log into your eWallet My Metro Account: To access your account, visit the MetroPCS website and click on the “Log In” button. Enter your login credentials and click “Sign In.”
- Select the “Make a Payment” option: Once logged in, you will see a menu of options on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on “Make a Payment” to proceed.
- Choose “AutoPay” as your payment method: On the payment page, you will see a list of available payment methods. Select “AutoPay” and click “Continue.”
- Enter your checking account information: You will be prompted to enter your checking account information, including the bank name, account number, and routing number. Be sure to double-check this information to ensure it is accurate.
- Choose a payment frequency: You can choose to have your AutoPay payments processed daily, weekly, or monthly. Select the frequency that works best for you and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your details and submit: Review all of your AutoPay details and click “Submit” to complete the process. You will now have a recurring payment set up that will automatically pay your MetroPCS bill each month.
In addition to enabling AutoPay, you can also set up this payment feature by dialing 1 888 863 or *611 from your MetroPCS phone. This will connect you to a customer service representative who can assist you with setting up AutoPay. Simply provide your checking account information and choose a payment frequency, and the representative will take care of the rest.
Alternatively, you can visit a MetroPCS store to set up AutoPay in person. Just bring your checking account information with you and speak with a store representative to get started. They will be able to walk you through the process and ensure that your AutoPay is set up correctly.
Note: If you prefer to make a one-time payment using your checking account, you can select “Checking Account” as your payment method on the payment page instead of AutoPay. Just be sure to set up a reminder for yourself to make your next payment.
Can I pay someone else’s MetroPCS phone bill by checking account?
No, you cannot pay someone else’s MetroPCS phone bill by checking account. However, you can make a one-time payment on the MetroPCS website as a guest using a debit or credit card. This service is free and allows you to quickly and easily pay for someone else’s phone bill.