Schewels is a home furnishings retailer that offers a range of furniture, appliances, electronics, and other home goods. The company provides customers with several options for paying their bills, including online payment by debit or credit card, or eCheck. Schewels offers automatic payment options via direct transfer from a bank account, and provides confirmation emails and online payment history for customers. Customers can also pay their bills in person at Schewels stores, or by mail. Schewels charges a return check fee for eCheck payments that are returned due to insufficient funds. For questions about online payments, customers can contact Schewels customer support by phone or email.
Account – Schewels
To sign in to your Schewels Home account, you will need to enter your email or username and password in the designated fields on the sign in page. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset it. If you do not have an account yet, you can click on the “Not Registered?” link to sign up. Registration is fast and easy, and will allow you to create and save your favorite items in lists, as well as save room plans in the Room Planner. You will also have the option to join our email list.
Online Payment Questions … What are the ways I can pay online ? You can pay using a debit or credit card, or using an electronic transfer from your bank account …
- To pay your Schewels bill online, you can use a debit or credit card, or use an electronic transfer from your bank account (also known as eCheck or ACH).
- If your account is less than 30 days past due, you can make a payment online. If your account is more than 30 days past due, you will need to contact the Schewels store where your account resides.
- You may pay more than your scheduled monthly payment, but not less. Late charges are incurred when a payment is made more than 10 days after the due date. You can sign up for automatic payments via direct transfer from a bank account.
- Once a payment has been processed, it cannot be cancelled. You will receive a confirmation email and can view your payment history online.
- Payments made before 11:59 pm ET will be posted the next business day. Payments made after 11:59 pm ET will be posted within two business days.
- To make a payment online, you will need your date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number, a valid email address, and your bank account and routing number (for eCheck payments).
- You can make a payment on an account in someone else’s name if you have their date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number. If you forget your password, you can reset it on the sign-in page.
- Schewels charges a return check fee of $25 in West Virginia and North Carolina, and $35 in Virginia. If you have additional questions about online payments, you can contact Schewels at 1-844-284-2834 or email [email protected].