Welcome to Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing, if you’re new! We were established by THDA in 2016 to manage home loan accounts and assist homeowners.
In addition to accepting monthly payments, we also provide individualized support to help homeowners succeed financially.
We only serve customers with THDA home loans, so we specialize in assisting homeowners like you. Our team is dedicated to understanding your situation and helping you overcome any challenges with your home loan.
Checkout out official volunteer mortgage loan bill payment links below:
VMLS Payment Options
As a homeowner with Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing, you have several options for making your monthly payments.
- Agent Assisted Pay-by-phone allows you to make a payment over the phone with a VLMS agent by debiting your checking or savings account. This option carries a $5.95 fee.
- IVR phone (Interactive Voice Response) payment is another phone option that allows you to make a payment by following prompts. This option carries a $3.95 fee.
- Online payment at www.volservicing.com is a free option that allows you to make a payment through our website.
- You can also make a payment by check through the mail at PO Box 305170, Nashville, TN 37230-5170. This option does not carry a fee.
- MoneyGram is another option for making a payment, with a Receive Code of 15907 and a $3.95 fee.
- Finally, Automatic Payment (ACH), or Monthly AutoPay, is a free option that automatically debits your monthly payment from your designated account.
- Payments for Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing are due on the first day of the month. If payment is not received within 15 days of the due date, a late charge may apply.
- Online payments made before 2 p.m. CST will be applied to your account the same day.
- Payments made by phone before 3 p.m. CST will also be applied to your account on the same day.
New payment portal, hosted by Paymentus
To set up your account on the new site, click on “Register Now” and follow the prompts to create a login password and security questions. This process should only take a few minutes, and you will need your loan number handy.
The new site offers a number of convenient features, including the ability to:
- Set up an online wallet to securely save your banking information
- Use the “Pay Now” option without needing to log in or register an account
- Sign up for monthly AutoPay online
- View monthly statements, annual escrow analysis, 1098, and important notices
How to contact VMLS
- Physical address is 404 James Robertson Pkwy, Suite 1450, Nashville, TN 37219-1536.
- Payments should be sent to PO Box 305170, Nashville, TN 37230-5170.
- If you need assistance, you can contact by email at [email protected].
- First Tennessee Bank’s wiring information is as follows: 165 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103, ABA #: 084000026, Account #: 189365590, Message: Credit THDA Payment Clearing.
- If you need to escalate an issue, please contact Assistant Director, Trebia Johns, at (615)649-3424 or [email protected], or our Senior Advisor, Heather Johnson, at (615)649-3420 or [email protected].
- Our mortgagee clause is Tennessee Housing Development Agency and its successors and/or assigns as their interests may appear, at 502 Deaderick Street, 3rd Floor, Nashville, TN 37243.
- For life of loan flood certification, please contact Tennessee Housing Development Agency at 404 James Robertson Pkwy., Suite 1450, Nashville, TN 37219-1536.