City Of Cocoa Water Bill Pay

city of cocoa water bill pay

Water and sewer bill payments for Mims, Barefoot Bay, and San Sebastian Woods can be made online.

You must get in touch with your city water provider directly if you’re a resident starting service in any other part of Brevard County.

city of cocoa water bill pay in 3 quick steps including city of cocoa water bill login, pay water bill online, pay water bill, city of cocoa water phone number, cocoa, fl water bill, city of cocoa water utilities, city of cocoa phone number, city of cocoa customer service

Checkout our official city of cocoa water links below:

Utilities Customer Service | Cocoa, FL – Official Website

Editing and processing bills . The City of Cocoa sends out over 85,000 water bills per month. Utility services for Brevard County; the Cities of Rockledge, …

Utility Bill Payment Options | Cocoa, FL – Official Website

The City of Cocoa offers multiple options to pay your water bill without visiting City Hall. Water Payment Options. Mail your check or money order to our …

North Brevard Water and Sewer

2262 High Dr. Mims, FL 32754 Phone: 321-264-5130 Email: [email protected]

Barefoot Bay Water and Sewer

931 Barefoot Blvd. Telephone number: 772-664-5916 Email address: BFB Billing@brevardfl. gov.

How new customers can start receiving service has undergone a few changes.

From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, our billing offices are open. Appointments are encouraged for customers starting service.

At our billing office or online on our forms page, forms are available. You have three options for submitting forms: by mail, drop box, or email. For information on where to send, visit our contact page.

Please remember to include the following information when completing a new customer application for your service area in Mims, Barefoot Bay, or San Sebastian:

  • New application form for your service area
  • The deposit (which can be found on the form)
  • A photocopy of the applicant’s and co-applicant’s driver’s license
  • A copy of proof of ownership, such as the closing statement from the home purchase, or a copy of the rental agreement which provides contact information for the owner.
  • Deposit amounts will vary. For more information, kindly get in touch with the billing office in your region.

    For newly constructed units, the Brevard County building permit procedure must be used to submit the initial application for water and sewer service. For more information on how to set up new connections or install a meter at a new property, call our administration office at (321) 633-2091.

    Currently we are accepting the following payment methods:

    Each billing office has a drop box where you can deposit money or a check. Please be aware that if you use this method, we are unable to give you change. We’ll put that money toward future payments on your account.

    Credit Card payments can be set up through our online billing service. See our customer pay portal.We also offer free auto pay direct from your bank account. Please fill out the form and be prepared with your bank information including account number, routing number, and provide identification when going to your local billing office. Existing customers can also sign up for auto pay using our

    The Utility Services Department will grant each customer one 12-month payment extension for their monthly bill.

  • The extension will be limited to no more than 7 days, and the request must be made prior to the scheduled date for termination of service.
  • Under unusual circumstances, the department may authorize a special payment schedule for impact fees.
  • To be eligible for a special payment schedule, request must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the due date for the impact fee.
  • Leave a Comment