The Pineville Electric Company is committed to providing excellent service to its customers. One way we do this is by offering a convenient online bill pay option. This service allows you to pay your bill anytime, anywhere. Simply log into your account and follow the instructions. We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as electronic checks. We also offer a paperless billing option for those who prefer to receive their bills electronically.
pineville electric company bill pay in 3 quick steps including pineville electric phone number, town of pineville electric, piedmont pay my bill, pineville nc water bill pay, pineville electric power outage, pineville, nc utilities, pineville electric start service, piedmont natural gas
Checkout our official pineville electric company links below:
For service and billing questions, please call 704-889-2292. For energy saving tips visit the ElectriCities website.
Welcome to the City of Pineville secure online Utility Payment System. You will need your current utility bill (s) to proceed with the payment process.
Customer Service Office or Authorized Payment Center
- It takes one to two business days for Cleco to receive payments from authorized payment centers.
- If a customers account is delinquent, and a payment is made at an authorized payment center, the customer should call Cleco customer service at 1-800-622-6537 to report the payment.
- Complete account number and service address zip code required
- Payments accepted with credit card, debit card or check
- Payments posted to customers’ accounts immediately
- $2.50 processing fee